LVSweetness's Revolving RM Collection!

Gorgeous collection! I hope my MAMs keep multiplying :smile: LOVE some of those pouches too. I'm pretty new to RM so it's exciting seeing so many new pieces (even when they're older, because they're new to me!)

A collection of this magnitude is extremely impressive!! Not only that but your choice of bags/colors are so varied! I love all of your colorful pieces mixed in with more of the staple pieces. LOVE! Wonderful pictures! Thank you for sharing!!

You have quite the collection! :drool: Love your Iris/Purple Lizard MAM and Cream Quilted MAC! You have a great selection of styles and colors, you should be set for just about anything!! :smile: Enjoy!

ty! that is actually what i had in mind or hoped for.. that i could rest for awhile with purses and just enjoy what i have, as i think i have something for most occasions! thanks again!

Wow, what a great collection! I love the range of colors you have.

What is the light brown MAM next to the purple lizard MAM? (Shown in the first picture of post #2)

thanks!

i think u mean taupe mab? i made a post w/ it just recently in the mab thread on here, there are some pics there!