Lv's & pets

I have a yorkie and tried to get her used to a regular carrier for trips and the vet, and she can't stand it. So, for me, the LV pet carrier would be waste. It all depends on your dog.

ayla said:
I'd love to get something for my pet.. I have a rat. She eats everything though and she's a little small for a collar !

Going off-topic here but...

Aww! I love rats! They're so smart and cool:smile: . I've never had one, but my brother's fiance has had several and I've had fun playing with them:smile: .

northernbelle33 said:
Going off-topic here but...

Aww! I love rats! They're so smart and cool:smile: . I've never had one, but my brother's fiance has had several and I've had fun playing with them:smile: .

Yay ! I'm so happy someone else likes rats, I absolutely adore them. They're so cute and smart, and funny and affectionate. :love:

i'm thinking on settling for an LV pet carrier for my bunny for the trips to the vet/trips in general. my pet needs to match it's owner! haha.

btw, bijou:
large: $225 - For dogs measuring 17.7" to 21.65" around the neck
medium: $205 - For dogs measuring 13.3" to 16.5" around the neck

i'm guessing small is about $195 or so.

:sad:

Well i'm hoping for me starting with a cheapo when he's little it might work .. he's only arriving home in 2 weeks so i have lots of time to get him used to it.

purselova34 said:
I have a yorkie and tried to get her used to a regular carrier for trips and the vet, and she can't stand it. So, for me, the LV pet carrier would be waste. It all depends on your dog.

My dog has the collar and carrier. He hates the carrier and no longer even fits into it. He loves his collar though. That's the only thing he likes wearing...if you walk towards him with a hat or shirt, he'll run and hide. But with his LV collar, he sits there like a prince waiting to be crowned, haha. :lol:

thats so cute. Now is that your puppy i your avatar ?
You have the lv dog carrier in the small? I am purchasing a shihtzu so i think the small will do me when he's full grown.

elle said:
My dog has the collar and carrier. He hates the carrier and no longer even fits into it. He loves his collar though. That's the only thing he likes wearing...if you walk towards him with a hat or shirt, he'll run and hide. But with his LV collar, he sits there like a prince waiting to be crowned, haha. :lol:

No, that's not my dog in the avatar. Those are just some pomeranian pups from a book I scanned :smile: I posted some pics of my dog in my collection/showcase thread...you can see them here :amuse: