Lv's New Winter Collection!

Bagasm

Mar 10, 2006
I Posted Another Thread But In The Wrong Section Here Is A Peek Of Two Of My Favorite Bags.

Attachments

• 00040f.jpg
    00040f.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 00090f.jpg
    00090f.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 00130f.jpg
    00130f.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 00140f.jpg
    00140f.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 48
LV told me that they have NO information on the bags. A number of the bags apparently won't be produced. Or if they're produced it will be for a VERY select few, like 5 of one bag. Those five will get offered to the top LV spenders and then they'll go down the list if the person turns it down...

Hopefully some of them will actually wind up in mass production!

wickedassin said:
LV told me that they have NO information on the bags. A number of the bags apparently won't be produced. Or if they're produced it will be for a VERY select few, like 5 of one bag. Those five will get offered to the top LV spenders and then they'll go down the list if the person turns it down...

Hopefully some of them will actually wind up in mass production!

Yes, there are certain bags that are more or less strictly "runway showcase" - bags that won't be massed produced or even limited edition.

And in reference to the metallic speedy, is it made of patent leather?

eyelove said:
Yes, there are certain bags that are more or less strictly "runway showcase" - bags that won't be massed produced or even limited edition.

And in reference to the metallic speedy, is it made of patent leather?

That's usually the case, it is so frustrating, I wish they wouldn't show bags they aren't going to produce. :sad: You never know which ones will be produced and which ones will not when you're watching the fashion show.