LV's for Men???

krmkjk

Kelli
Jan 15, 2007
I want to get my boyfriend something for him birthday but I dunno what to get!!! A bag... belt... keychain??? HELP! If anyone has pics of guys wearing bags or ANY LV, please post!!! I want him to get addicted too:P

My husband started his LV collection with a Taiga wallet, which I got him as a Christmas present a few years ago. He has a few things now, all Taiga, and he loves them. He also has a few ties.

How old is the guy? But you can't go wrong with a wallet! My 13 year old bro, and my dad love their LV wallets! Maybe you can buy him ties, if he likes them, or what about a belt! I love the belts!

i think a simple card holder in either taiga, utah or damier or epi would be hot. or a business card holder too. some guys like to carry their lives in their wallet (like some women) and some guys like to carry just the necessities (which usually is like.. 3 cards: ID, Bank/Check/ATM card, and one credit card or gym card or something like that).. so that may help too. some like to carry huge wads of cash, and some dont like cash.. some like change some don't.

i think a business card holder or carte simples would be nice.. either would be fine imho. :smile: