LV's Fall line up 05

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

NICCEEEEEEEEEEE

2. That second one is stunning!

3. I've seen celebs with the quilted bags. See the cover of Shop mag w/ Angie Harmon.

4. Yes, don't you just love it:love: . The new series Vienna Monogram from Louis Vuitton But what do I know:embarasse I am a sucker for LV almost anything they design:nuts: I love.
    PS! :idea: Just click on the tumbnail to see the picture closer upp DS!

Attached Files:

5. They are to NICE

6. I'm in love with the third one in that set of 3 photos :love: *adds to already long want list*

7. And my want list also continues to grow... and grow.. and grow!

If I am going to get an LV bag, I would love one like this- not the classics

8. I didn't like them at first but the collection is growing on me, I dont think that other collection will though, the one with the weird rainbow colored crap hanging from it!

9. I have to agree. The fist time I laid my eyes :weird: on it I thought it was some kind of bad fake…:lol: but maybe in a while we will learn to love it?:toung:

Attached Files:

10. I don't think I like that rainbow thing. It's like the bag I had when I was a kid. I really like that three thumnail that Tintin posted before. I saw the monogram version of that but not as nice though.

11. MY MOM WOULD LOVE THIS!!!
    [​IMG]

12. Your mum has got some serious gooood taste:toung:

13. i, too, adore this. adore it beyond words. it's practically perfect. easily my favorite lv that i've ever seen.