LV's Fall line up 05

1. [​IMG]

NICCEEEEEEEEEEE

2. That second one is stunning!

3. I've seen celebs with the quilted bags. See the cover of Shop mag w/ Angie Harmon.

4. Yes, don't you just love it:love: . The new series Vienna Monogram from Louis Vuitton But what do I know:embarasse I am a sucker for LV almost anything they design:nuts: I love.
    PS! :idea: Just click on the tumbnail to see the picture closer upp DS!

2005-6 nr14.jpg 2005-6 nr17.jpg 2005-6 nr13.jpg
  5. They are to NICE

6. I'm in love with the third one in that set of 3 photos :love: *adds to already long want list*

7. And my want list also continues to grow... and grow.. and grow!

If I am going to get an LV bag, I would love one like this- not the classics

8. I didn't like them at first but the collection is growing on me, I dont think that other collection will though, the one with the weird rainbow colored crap hanging from it!

9. I have to agree. The fist time I laid my eyes :weird: on it I thought it was some kind of bad fake…:lol: but maybe in a while we will learn to love it?:toung:

LV sommar 2006 2.jpg LV sommar 2006.jpg
  10. I don't think I like that rainbow thing. It's like the bag I had when I was a kid. I really like that three thumnail that Tintin posted before. I saw the monogram version of that but not as nice though.

11. MY MOM WOULD LOVE THIS!!!
    [​IMG]

12. Your mum has got some serious gooood taste:toung:

13. i, too, adore this. adore it beyond words. it's practically perfect. easily my favorite lv that i've ever seen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice