Lvs and Education....

What is your highest level of education?

• No High School

• High School diploma/GED

• Associate Degree (2 year college degree in US)

• B.A. or B.S.

• M.A. or M.S.

• PhD.

• M.B.A.

• J.D. (Law)

• M.D.

• R.N. or related nursing degree

Results are only viewable after voting.
ima not workin on my doctorite...:noggin::noggin::smash::popcorn:

but, glad you are pinksuedesoho, my goal is to be a plastic surgeon and puts breast implants in men's butts.....for a discount:rochard:

(this really did happen).... so, the guy had tits in ass... really... in Miami...:roflmfao: a doctor with a doctorite....:P

LV and Education????????? Come one guys.....I dont even see the connection....oh well.....:sweatdrop:

Its just me but I dont understand the LV and $$ or LV and Education...its a total turn off for me.....just wanna talk about pretty bags....its too deep an issue vs. purses......:shrugs:

LV and Education????????? Come one guys.....I dont even see the connection....oh well.....:sweatdrop:

Its just me but I dont understand the LV and $$ or LV and Education...its a total turn off for me.....just wanna talk about pretty bags....its too deep an issue vs. purses......:shrugs:

This thread was an extension of the LV & $ thread in which one of the articles talked about the middle class & upper middle-class, and how it was primarily defined by education. Therefore there seems to be a definite correlation between education and money. And also a correlation between money and LV.
Plus it's just interesting to see what a wonderfully educated group of people we are! Look how diverse we are and yet one common thing brings us together for hours on end!

This thread was an extension of the LV & $ thread in which one of the articles talked about the middle class & upper middle-class, and how it was primarily defined by education. Therefore there seems to be a definite correlation between education and money. And also a correlation between money and LV.
Plus it's just interesting to see what a wonderfully educated group of people we are! Look how diverse we are and yet one common thing brings us together for hours on end!
I agree! We are looking at what differences there are in education and also looking at who is buying LV, I like this thread!

Just starting out with a love for LV Damier bags.

5th year of grad school for Ph.D in theoretical physics. Aim to be done by next year!

Oh! me too..but rather Damier, it's Damier Azur :yes:

This is my second year of being a Ph.D student in Special Education.. :love: (which I'm quite boring in doing research sometimes)

Ps. Medhavini, congrats for up coming Ph.D :flowers: ...

I went to cosmetology school right after high school and now I will be going to Fashion School next year!!!

Woow:nuts: That's my dream school... I mean I love love love fashion and want to work in fashion industry... , but I just couldn't do any drawing which is really bad for the portfolio.

Courtneyh, good luck and enjoy your study!! ;)

I understand the curiousity...but the connection of it...not so much......so we are saying that we want to find out how much someone makes and what kind of education they have and the results will be whether it reflects anything on the purchase of a handbag?

I dont know...but I hate where this is going...you know? I dont mean to offend but....when it comes to buying material things.....its about what one likes and are willing to pay...thats all.

I've got 2 bachelor's degrees, one in advertising and the other in psychology. My fantasy would be to go back to school and get a PhD in psychology and open my own private practice!