Lvr

Vlad said:
You used the British Pounds symbol. LVR is based in GB, but they do post prices in Euros.

OK, much appreciated...

So I guess everyone was right when they said that would be the least expensive place to get the Paddys, I wonder how much the shipping would be though. :worried:

The shipping is 15 euros (or something like that) and Fedex bills you for the duty. I just got a mulberry from LVR and haven't gotten the bill from Fedex yet (maybe they'll forget me?!?!...whishful thinkin)

Greenie said:
The shipping is 15 euros (or something like that) and Fedex bills you for the duty. I just got a mulberry from LVR and haven't gotten the bill from Fedex yet (maybe they'll forget me?!?!...whishful thinkin)

My hubby and I operate a large mail order/internet autoparts business - we stopped using FedEx because we were getting the screw from our International Customers.

For example; fedex sends customer bill, customer throws bill away - FedEx sends us a bill and that is the end of that. I cannot tell you how much money we had to spend to cover the customs bills for our inconsiderate customers.

I wonder if this happens to LVR too?

Loganz said:
My hubby and I operate a large mail order/internet autoparts business - we stopped using FedEx because we were getting the screw from our International Customers.

For example; fedex sends customer bill, customer throws bill away - FedEx sends us a bill and that is the end of that. I cannot tell you how much money we had to spend to cover the customs bills for our inconsiderate customers.

I wonder if this happens to LVR too?

Well, they've got my cc #. So I guess if that happens, they'll probably just charge my cc? ya think?

I've heard it's about 10%...is that true?

Greenie said:
Well, they've got my cc #. So I guess if that happens, they'll probably just charge my cc? ya think?

I've heard it's about 10%...is that true?

Our online system encrypts the data so we can never see the #; with that said we cannot "rebill" a card. Also, you can only hold a CC authorization for 30 days before it "expires" in your system, which is why I know that LVR charges you after 3 weeks if your bag is a "preorder" and has not arrived yet.