Lvr

dee-dee

Member
Dec 14, 2005
1,881
0
What does ₤1045 convert to in US dollars? Maybe I'm not familiar enough with the site, but I don't see the amounts in US currency. Help?
 

dee-dee

Member
Dec 14, 2005
1,881
0
Vlad said:
You used the British Pounds symbol. LVR is based in GB, but they do post prices in Euros.
OK, much appreciated...

So I guess everyone was right when they said that would be the least expensive place to get the Paddys, I wonder how much the shipping would be though. :worried:
 

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
2,466
6
Atlanta
The shipping is 15 euros (or something like that) and Fedex bills you for the duty. I just got a mulberry from LVR and haven't gotten the bill from Fedex yet (maybe they'll forget me?!?!...whishful thinkin)
 

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
8,252
12
Colorado
Greenie said:
The shipping is 15 euros (or something like that) and Fedex bills you for the duty. I just got a mulberry from LVR and haven't gotten the bill from Fedex yet (maybe they'll forget me?!?!...whishful thinkin)
My hubby and I operate a large mail order/internet autoparts business - we stopped using FedEx because we were getting the screw from our International Customers.

For example; fedex sends customer bill, customer throws bill away - FedEx sends us a bill and that is the end of that. I cannot tell you how much money we had to spend to cover the customs bills for our inconsiderate customers.

I wonder if this happens to LVR too?
 

Greenie

Bag Ho
Nov 27, 2005
2,466
6
Atlanta
Loganz said:
My hubby and I operate a large mail order/internet autoparts business - we stopped using FedEx because we were getting the screw from our International Customers.

For example; fedex sends customer bill, customer throws bill away - FedEx sends us a bill and that is the end of that. I cannot tell you how much money we had to spend to cover the customs bills for our inconsiderate customers.

I wonder if this happens to LVR too?
Well, they've got my cc #. So I guess if that happens, they'll probably just charge my cc? ya think?

I've heard it's about 10%...is that true?
 

jasanna143

I need more cowbell, baby
Dec 15, 2005
1,818
4
AZ
I might be the only person who doesn't know this, but what is the exact website address to which you are referring, LVR?
 

Loganz

will work for shoes
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
8,252
12
Colorado
Greenie said:
Well, they've got my cc #. So I guess if that happens, they'll probably just charge my cc? ya think?

I've heard it's about 10%...is that true?
Our online system encrypts the data so we can never see the #; with that said we cannot "rebill" a card. Also, you can only hold a CC authorization for 30 days before it "expires" in your system, which is why I know that LVR charges you after 3 weeks if your bag is a "preorder" and has not arrived yet.