LVR Spring/Summer Balenciaga Clearance Begins! 30% OFF

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LVR has some of their Balenciaga handbags on sale - I order from LVR all the time, so if any Americans have any questions on customs, etc., let me know. I know that the Euro is strong against the Dollar, but there are still some great deals to be had! And for all of my UK/European TPF friends, go shop!

Here are some links:

Giant City

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=45I&CodCollezione=072&CodArticolo=1

1195 Euros is now 837 Euros - available in black and truffle

Giant City

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=45I&CodCollezione=A9Y&CodArticolo=1

1195 Euros is now 837 Euros - available in anthracite

Giant Work:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=45I&CodCollezione=A9Y&CodArticolo=5

1295 Euros is now 907 Euros - available in black, white, anthracite, truffle, blue glacier

Giant Weekender:

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/ecnew/Collections/SchedaProd.aspx?Outlet=False&CodStagione=45I&CodCollezione=A9Y&CodArticolo=4

1425 Euros is now 998 Euros - available in blue glacier

They also have other styles available!

Good luck everyone!

2. Many thanks Lovely! Great tip! Much appreciated! :yes:

3. Heads up with LVR - no returns - sales are final. So be sure when you purchase.

4. I am wondering what is the customs fee on orders from LVR? Is it 9%? Has anybody ever got charge custom from orders at LVR?

Their prices are really good especially after taking out VAT. But I just want to make sure custom won't cost a fortune.

Thank yoU!!

5. I think customs are about 10% (it's been since Dec tho since I ordered from Europe).

When do they remove the VAT???

6. I'm very curious about the customs fees, too. I just purchased a bag and the price was insanely low, but it's not that great with a 10% increase.

Hmwe, they remove the VAT once you enter your US address.

Thanks very much for the pointer, lovely. I managed to get a bag I've wanted for a while :smile:

7. Thanks for the links. Do you happen to have any more of their inventory?

TIA!

8. Thanks so much hmwe46! So helpful. :tup:

9. Here is what I have experienced with customs/duty charged: First $1,000.00, no duty; everything after that 10%. Fedex bills you. That is what happened in my case, so I'm not guaranteeing what will happen in everyone else's case. I get mixed packages - some clothing, handbags, shoes, and I know there are slightly different tariff rates for different items, but I would say you would be safe to estimate about 10% after the initial $1,000. If anyone has a duty chart, please include a link. Thanks!

10. Thank you lovelygarments for the clarification of customs fee...
    Do you think 30% off is the max at LVR? Some Chloe bag goes for 50% off and I am wondering if I should wait...

Also... I saw your post on the fall collection... I am waiting to see what the Silver Giant City look like... I do like silver GH better than Gold...

Thanks for all the information and help!! vbmenu_register("postmenu_2929971", true);

11. On a $500 purchase I was billed $75 in duties to the US, and last year on a $1200 purchase, I believe it was around $130, so I'm not sure exactly what the percentage is- but fedex tacks on some fee for getting the item through customs.

12. The sale will go to 50% off, but I don't know how long that will be. I bought Chloes at 50% off from LVR last year.

If you want me to send you the PDF w/photos, I have it now. Just e-mail me, and I'll send it to you. I'll need your e-mail address because the PDF w/photos is too large to load on PF. :smile:

13. I PMed you with my email address. Thank you very much!!

14. lovelygarments, would you mind emailing me that PDF as well? I'm at ks351@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!