LVR Returns

1. I mentioned in the other thread on Bleu Nuit that I did not like the new navy Paddy I got from LVR over the weekend. I e-mailed them immediately (last Saturday) and asked for a return authorization number so I could send the bag back. I explained that the colour was different from that shown on their website and that it did not match my wardrobe. I was fully prepared to pay for all costs associated with shipping, etc., counting it as my bad luck.

Imagine my surprise when I got a reply from them today (Tuesday) and they said since their website did not show the true colour of the bag, they would ship it back via FedEx at their cost! :yahoo:

This was quite unexpected as I did not think poor colour representation counted as a "defect", but obviously it did. Although I still have to pay import taxes on receiving the bag on my end, I would save a huge bundle on return shipping.

Although LVR has not been the best in terms of timeliness of replying to e-mails or keeping me up-to-date with my pre-orders, I must say they are really quite accommodating about returns. :flowers:

Well, let's see if FedEx really does come and pick-up the bag on Friday, and if I would really get a refund on the bag.

2. They are indeed VERY helpful and is the reason I keep buying from them! At the begining they charged me 50 euros for shipping to Cyprus while on their website they said it is 30 so when I e-mailed them they immediately offerred free shipping for my next buy AND they fixed it immediately! I was so amazed!

3. Thank goodness, they were a PITA to return to when I had to do it.

4. I'm so glad to hear that Roxane! Now, what bag are you getting for it's replacement?? :graucho:

5. Hi Roxane,

That was very nice of LVR! Are you going to change the Navy paddy for another color?

6. I will be returning the bag for a refund. I have pre-ordered a baby Paddy from LVR in Aicer that has yet to come. And I already have other Paddys in blanc, taupe, jaune, whiskey and orange. I was hoping for a blue, but I think I will wait for the new season's colours. I have too many Paddys as it is!

7. you are going to love the acier. I have the hobo and can't stop carrying it. good to hear lvr helped you out. they have always been the best for me even when i bought my balenciaga and had to wire the money in advance. christina is the best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice