LVR PDF for Fall/Winter 07

:heart:
Oh Kay! You are the best! So many beautiful bags and colors, along with the first photo I have seen of the Small Matelasse! What a treasure! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
:tup:

Hi Deana,

I know that the small Matelasse is available in all the colors that were shown on the A/W 07 color swatch for Matalasse leather. It's not just black and white. I'm not sure about the violet though. I do know that the violet is available in the medium Matelasse. BTW...I LOVE your FB that you gave to your Mom:yes:

OMG!!!! The first file got me all flushed and excited! I can't wait until they give you the one with photos!!! I want to see the small Matelasse sooo badly. I thought it very strange when the came out with the style and were calling them the Medium and Large size. I love, love, love the style in French Blue, but the size was just too big for me. My Mom has her now and I can use it anytime I want, but I would love to have a smaller one. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get it in French Blue, but a Grape Matelasse sounds divine! Thanks again!
:heart:
Oh Nooo!
:crybaby:
They are only going to offer the small Matelasse in Black and White???? Does anyone know if that is the only colors Bal is making the small style in??? Oh I want a Grape small one soooo bad!!!

Thanks for the update. I can't wait to see the pdf. A little off topic but does anyone know when the new collection comes out in the uk?? Back to topic: I can't wait to see the new colors IRL.

I can't see the Fall 2007 colors. Someone help!!! Alright I am exaggerating a bit ...But seriously I m very eager to see the new colors. Could someone send me the pdf files? Thanks a bunch.:roflmfao:

I can't see the Fall 2007 colors. Someone help!!! Alright I am exaggerating a bit ...But seriously I m very eager to see the new colors. Could someone send me the pdf files? Thanks a bunch.:roflmfao:

You have to PM me your e-mail address, sweetie! The PDF files - they are too big to put on TPF - I can e-mail them to you, but you need to send me your e-mail address. :yes: