LVR order sent to Canada

i've never orderded from LVR but i did order a work last year from Bal NY, and I paid $240 in custom fees as well. not fun! the joys of canadian customs..

Commisserations - UK Customs are dire too. I can only buy from outside the EU if I can get the seller to lie profusely about the nature and value of the goods.

Commisserations - UK Customs are dire too. I can only buy from outside the EU if I can get the seller to lie profusely about the nature and value of the goods.

isn't it awful?? i do the same when i buy on ebay, i have to get the seller to go along with a "happy birthday!" theme each time... if customs kept track of my packages they'd have busted me long ago, so far i've had 5 birthdays in the last 3 months.. :shrugs:

isn't it awful?? i do the same when i buy on ebay, i have to get the seller to go along with a "happy birthday!" theme each time... if customs kept track of my packages they'd have busted me long ago, so far i've had 5 birthdays in the last 3 months.. :shrugs:

LOL! I'm with you on this one. If I was to count the number of birthdays I had in June/July - i'd turned 40 (i'm 26) in the span of 2 months! :smile: