LVR Delivery - Record Time! New Additions to my Bbag Family!

:nuts: Someone is having a very good day.
I have the blue Glacier with GH city and I love it- have gotten a lot of compliments when I wear it and I happen to really like the crackled (veiny?) leather.
I do think the GH makes the bags look smaller too- I didn't even realize it until I saw the post just now. I have had to look twice at my bags to make sure they were the right size/style.
Enjoy your purchases.

:nuts: Someone is having a very good day.
I have the blue Glacier with GH city and I love it- have gotten a lot of compliments when I wear it and I happen to really like the crackled (veiny?) leather.
I do think the GH makes the bags look smaller too- I didn't even realize it until I saw the post just now. I have had to look twice at my bags to make sure they were the right size/style.
Enjoy your purchases.

Thanks Andi! Glad to see another blue glacier lover! ;)

lovely, my GH anthracite doesn't have the teal, green or dark blue undertones either. It's a completely different color from my anthracite City. It's bizarre how they're not consistent but that's what makes them unique. Enjoy it! It's gorgeous!

Each bag is really like a fingerprint - no two will be the same, and I think it is so fascinating how the dyes react differently. I can't wait to see another anthracite in real life that has the teal, et al, undertones. They do look yummy!

Wow! Did you win the lotto or something!!! Just jokes ;) What fantastic buys. I love anything from Balenciaga. We're twins with our GH BG Works!

Your skirts are adorable! When I was looking at your photos I was thinking in my head, "Those pumpkin colored shorts would look great with that Anthracite Work...or the BG....or the Black Weekender!". Great choices.