LVoe2 Tote this around town + Black MC Zippy **PICS**

thanks for the LVoe everyone!!! :heart: glad you like the bag and my silly coin pocket idea! :yahoo:hee hee.

lvsforme said:
It is starting to grow on me... May I ask the dimension for the MM? Is it much bigger than PM? I think Karman and Noe Noelie have PM? How much are MM and PM LVoe totes?

Yes, Karman and Noe Noelie have the PM. The MM is 13.4"x13.8"x3.5". It is substantially bigger than the PM and should be worn as a shoulder tote rather than a hand tote. The PM is also a very good size but I carry too much and need a bigger bag. The height is perfect. The GM size is insanely long and abit out of proportion in a way so the MM is great.

The MM is $675 and the PM is in the $570.

Congratulations!! Your LVOE tote looks beautiful out in the sun like that! It really is a gorgeous color. I saw these bags at LV the other day and they are nice bags.

Great idea on putting bits of paper inside the coin pocket of your MC zippy!!

Stunning !!! I love the color.
so, i have to admit....like many of you on this forum, i didn't LVOE the lvoe2 totes before they came out and couldn't figure out why people even liked this tote bag? but after seeing fellow tpfers like Karman, Label Addict, Noe Noelie and Alpine 1972 sport theirs, i thought it was a super cute bag (esp when you see it in person) and i just adore the LVoe design. i have to say, the khaki looks different under different lighting but i LVOE it! so without further ado, here's mine in Khaki MM size:

lvoe2tote01.jpg

lvoe2tote02.jpg

lvoe2tote03.jpg

i also got the black mc zippy wallet a couple months back but never posted a thread on it. so i'm smushing it into this one as well. i have to say, it's definitely one of the best wallets LV has out there. and i love how the black will never get dirty!

mczippy01.jpg

mczippy02.jpg

mczippy03.jpg

the only thing i'm fearful of is the coins dirtying the interior coin pocket leather so what i've done is (don't laugh now :P) i've lined the coin pocket with sheets of notepad paper so the coins won't get the leather all black and gross. and when the paper gets dirty and icky, you can throw it away and replenish a couple of new sheets inside. hahah. i love that it doesn't take up any precious wallet real estate either and won't make it any bulkier. when you see how dirty the paper gets you'll be happy it's not on your leather! i'm an oddball i know. but thought you'd all get a kick out of it!

mczippy04.jpg