LVoe for Petites Club

Thanks!:smile: hope my pics could help the petite ladies to decide which bag they want cos i used to view others pics too before i made my purchase!;)

I agree! This is such a helpful thread, so we can see bags modeled on someone of a similar petite size. Are you going for any of the LVoely styles you tried on in these pics? :graucho:

A few more modeling shots (I'm 5') Please don't mind all of my totally goofball faces!! :P

With my Sully MM:
photo1-6.jpg
photo3-6.jpg
photo4-5.jpg

photo2-6.jpg

With my NF GM. I plan to wear with the sides cinched for the most part, unless traveling and I have tons of stuff to carry. This bag is a travel/tote/beach type bag for me, not an everyday bag.
photo4-1-2.jpg
photo3-1-2.jpg
photo2-1-4.jpg

GM Un cinched - is huge on me! But again, not planning to wear that way, unless traveling or hauling a TON of stuff :smile:
photo2-2-2.jpg
photo1-2-2.jpg

okshoppergirl said:
A few more modeling shots (I'm 5') Please don't mind all of my totally goofball faces!! :P

With my Sully MM:

With my NF GM. I plan to wear with the sides cinched for the most part, unless traveling and I have tons of stuff to carry. This bag is a travel/tote/beach type bag for me, not an everyday bag.

GM Un cinched - is huge on me! But again, not planning to wear that way, unless traveling or hauling a TON of stuff :smile:

I love the Sully on you.. I'm not really a fan of that bag but it rocks on U.. Love all the pics and bags :smile:

I love seeing fellow petite ladies with big bags! I'm 5'1, 107 lbs. I'm considering getting the Tivoli GM as my FIRST LV bag. I was also looking at the Artsy... but the Tivoli GM seems to have won me over. At first, I was going to go with the PM, but I really love big bags! Hoping it isn't TOO big once I finally get it!

I love seeing fellow petite ladies with big bags! I'm 5'1, 107 lbs. I'm considering getting the Tivoli GM as my FIRST LV bag. I was also looking at the Artsy... but the Tivoli GM seems to have won me over. At first, I was going to go with the PM, but I really love big bags! Hoping it isn't TOO big once I finally get it!
The Tivoli GM is gorgeous, and I'm sure you will rock this bag! I have the PM, which was my first LVoe, but it is limited in space. ;) Can't wait for your reveal!

With my Sully MM:
photo1-6.jpg
photo3-6.jpg
photo4-5.jpg

photo2-6.jpg

photo4-1-2.jpg
photo3-1-2.jpg
photo2-1-4.jpg

photo2-2-2.jpg
photo1-2-2.jpg
These look fabulous on you! Love how you accessorize your NF with the mini pochette- sweet!

Any petites have the Tivoli GM? Do you find it too big?

I just got this bag this past weekend. I personally don't think it is too big. The PM was too small. I like big bags though. I don't have it packed to the max, I don't like the way bags look when they're "overstuffed". With the PM, it would have been too full. It's only been a few days, but so far I love it :heart: No regrets, but I am eyeballing a smaller clutch for quick running

Evora mm requested by momof3boyz :smile:

Missing from the pic is my phone. HTH!

Please excuse the cropped head. I hadn't had time to put on my makeup. LOL!
May i ask you a question.... In your second picture of you wearing the bag with the longer strap, Do you have it on the shorest hole it could go ? Thanks! :smile:

Yayy, I found the petite club. I'm 5'1 100lbs, got my new Speedy B 30, I had a 25 but hoping I can rock a 30 coz I carry a lot of things
image-2609935176.jpg

My other LV items:
Monogram Cles
Monogram Delightful PM
Damier Ebene Eva
Damier Ebene Speedy 25
Damier Azur Totally PM