LVoe for Petites Club

I can't decide between the artsy mm, delightful pm or sully pm.

Delightful PM - I have it and love it, I'm only 5"1!!!

There is no "break-in" time for the handle - comfy from day one she has lots of room inside - basically the same capacity as the NF MM.

The Artsy is gorgeous - but I just didn't see her as an "everyday" sort of bag for me.

Delightful PM - I have it and love it, I'm only 5"1!!!

There is no "break-in" time for the handle - comfy from day one she has lots of room inside - basically the same capacity as the NF MM.

The Artsy is gorgeous - but I just didn't see her as an "everyday" sort of bag for me.

I second the Delightful PM... absolutely love it!!
Here are some modeling pics. I'm 5'3"
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1451425829.203082.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1451425846.600496.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1451425857.867254.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1451425867.122908.jpg

I'm so excited to join this thread! I'm 150cm myself, and planning to purchase an Alma BB in vernis aramante, as well as the Neverfull MM in DE. When I tried them both in store, the Nf MM was perfect for my body frame. The Alma BB looks gorgeous and so alluring in real life, and since I'm going to travel overseas I plan to get it on duty free, which will be even better!
Quick question to you ladies: how do you find the alma BB worn on the shoulder? I know the general consensus is that it's is a tad too long for those around my height, but it's amazing some petites like me have pulled it off very well! Do you find it practical (easy to open & take things in & out while on your shoulder)? Thanks so much!!!