LVMH profits are up

They should be sharing their profits with me. :graucho:
They should be sharing profits with all of us ...we are the ones discussing the new bags, buying them, doing reveals and showing modelling pics enabling each other to get the hot new featured bags no matter what the cost...DAMN IT:rant: we all should be getting a piece of that pie...but until then let's just keep stimulating the economy and buy buy buy :girlsigh:

I dont get this. The profits are up yet they still increase the price whenever they feel like and justify it with some lame excuse like "The US dollar is weak" blah blah. I live in India and the Rupee has been pretty constant with the Euro but they still jack the prices up...:mad::rant:
In May, LV opened its largest store (in India) in Bangalore. They opened their second store in the capital - New Delhi and they are planning further expansion. Clearly, this shows they are doing well. I feel the price increases aren't justified.

They should be sharing profits with all of us ...we are the ones discussing the new bags, buying them, doing reveals and showing modelling pics enabling each other to get the hot new featured bags no matter what the cost...DAMN IT:rant: we all should be getting a piece of that pie...but until then let's just keep stimulating the economy and buy buy buy :girlsigh:

They answer to stockholders who share the pie :graucho:

I've done my part...I think I'm the reason their sales are up. :cursing:
And you're right ... Where's our cut???