LVMH in Guinness book of world records

1. This is interesting:

Richest Luxury Goods Maker
    France's Bernard Arnault, who heads the luxury goods empire LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy), is worth an estimated $12.6 billion. LVMH owns brands such as Christian Dior, Givenchy, Kenzo, and Louis Vuitton, as well as top drinks brands including Dom Perignon and Hennessy. The company had total sales of $8 billion in 1999. The strength of the luxury goods market led to his fortune doubling between 1999 and 2000. He and his family own 47% of LVMH and he also has considerable interests in the new media business, including a stake in Interactive Collector, an umbrella site which is home to over 200 auction houses, dealers and galleries worldwide, boasting over $1 million worth of art, antiques and collectibles.

Here's the link: History and Society/Super Rich/Rich Lux Goods Maker

2. Very cool!! They also own Sephora:smile:

3. Yay, that's how I like it !! Now let's drink some Hennessy to that ! :graucho:

4. Ayla, I agree!!! Don't forget to add the Coke to that Hennessy... :drinkup:

5. Of course.. I like my bubbly.. well, extra bubbly ! :biggrin:

6. omg. how much wealth is that!

7. He is a wily businessman with fantastic taste.

Just imagine how much more luxe LVMH would be if Arnault had actually succeeded in acquiring the Gucci Group!

8. I'll drink to that!:drinkup:

9. wow. me too.. raising a glass

10. :drinkup: :party: :drinks:

11. they were also in the guiness book for having the worlds most expensive teddy bear... a cute little bear with a trench coat, mono lining and i think a trunk...

12. I would love to see that, it's probably the cutest thing ever:nuts:
    Oh my hubby loves Hennessey, that's his drink. Wow, I forgot all about that. So next time he talks some PHH stuff, I'm going to tell him, everytime you take a swig of your "Hendog" your supporting my Louis Vuitton:P

13. Yay, congrats to LVMH! I've seen that teddy bear, It's sort of cute actually!

14. the louis vuitton bear

only ONE made

auctioned off to a korean lady, for $190,000

sorry its so small!

monacobear.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice