LVLH Club: Louis Vuitton Lovers Of Hawaii!

shoppaholic: you may want to try and call both stores. we originally thought it was a one shipment release, but it seems other members here were able to get a sophie much later.

i talked to my SA yesterday before my flight and everything is set for my november trip. she's holding a motard pochette and hopefully by then a tivoli PM for me. she says that there were only 5 motards that came in and that i was EXTREMELY lucky to get one despite changing my mind.

Yay Caley! HOpe you love it!

Shopaholic, Caley is right and the last shipment came in about3 weeks ago and there may be more random ones coming it. Good luck!

awww i love hawaii - although i didn't purchase any LV goodies while i was there in march, the SA at the hilton hawaiian village, where we stayed, were super sweet and readily available to help. As a matter of fact, all the sales associates in hawaii are Sooo Soooo Soooo NICE!!!! it's just something about HAWAII :heart:

shoppaholic: you may want to try and call both stores. we originally thought it was a one shipment release, but it seems other members here were able to get a sophie much later.

i talked to my SA yesterday before my flight and everything is set for my november trip. she's holding a motard pochette and hopefully by then a tivoli PM for me. she says that there were only 5 motards that came in and that i was EXTREMELY lucky to get one despite changing my mind.

thanks riley and caley..for the quick response...

do you have a pic of that motard pochette? congrats.. you're lucky to have that... enjoy your trip!!!

btw.. I called ala moana to ask re: the sophie...they didnt answer the phone.. lol.. just left a message..hopefully they'll get back to me..

Hey guys...

Just to make sure we stay on topic here, I will bold my purse-related comments to aid the mods.

I have been using my black neo cabby a lot here. I haven't seen much LV, sadly... although probably because I'm at UCLA most of the time. Saw a PAINFULLY bad fake monogram speedy yesterday. It was between the size of a 25 and 30, the handles were too long, the vachetta color was too brownish. The lady was very well-dressed otherwise... sad, eh?

In other news, I got my LSAT score. 160. Not great but not horrible. 160 is the median score for UH Law, so that's great news. It's on the low side for UC schools, though. However, my GPA is pretty high (especially given my LSAT), so that might give me a chance. We'll see.

Congrats! So proud of you 160 is good! We have 5 black Cabby's among us so let's wear them to our meet in a few weeks. But want to see the Mahina so maybe wear 2 bags lol.

shopaholic good luck on tracking down Sophie. We have a great SA that can help you find one too. Heard 8 or 9 pieces came in 2 weeks ago. Japan is releasing theirs soon.

Em--good news on the LSAT...good place to start, right?

Off topic (but will get back on topic soon--sorta related since it has to do with my state of mind and possible shopping trip tomorrow): Little Boy was up all night last night, finally went to sleep at 7 am..and now he's been sleeping all day so he may be up all night again.

Anyway, hopefully I'll get some rest tonight because I am planning on hitting the mall tomorrow. At LV I'll get the Nimbus and at H I am looking at an enamel bracelet and at Tiffany a star link bracelet.

Ok, I am going to start a thread in the meet forum for meet relates talk only....

shoppaholic: here's a pic from the f/w thread
new5.jpg

Ah yes... "Didi" was purchased at the Ala Moana boutique.. and I have yet to step into the Wailea & Kaanapali stores... I'm afraid that buying from the "home stores" would make feeding the LV bug too easy!!
;)hi! count me in i love hawaii so much!!! specially purchasing LV there its a lot cheaper there plus the tax is only 4.712% not like here @ california my SA name was HERMIE shes very nice shes filipina she speak japanese too! everytime i visit hawaii i purchased my LV there

HOW did I ever miss this thread!!!!!!

I ADORE Hawaii... Maui in particular as it's the only island I have visited thus far.
I have a special story about Hawaii and LV.. it's where I bought my first one!
I bought my mono speedy 25 from Whaler's Village at Kaanapali (or the Lahaina store).. DH was so sweet... he choked on the price but smiled through the transaction! lol
If only he was still naive about LV prices as that day! LOL

I will never forget my vacation in Maui (best holiday ever :love:) and I hope to return one day...

OH.. and that heatstamp!!! I wish I had known about it.. that would make my speedy complete.

Is one of you Maui girls able to get something heatstamped for me if I send payment? I know it's a lot to ask... PM me if you are interested, no pressure!! TIA!

hi jay! i was wondering, does the waikoloa boutique have a lot of customers? i don't want to sound ignorant, but i imagine there aren't too many locals who have LV on the big island. every time i'm at the boutique in wailea, there's hardly any people in there. its the complete opposite of ala moana or waikiki.