~*LVChanelLISA's *JACKPOT* Birthday Birkin Reveal~!*~

OMGosh I'm sitting here literally stunned at all that you received on your Birthday.:nuts:
Such a lucky girl indeed. Such beautiful colours, woo hoo. Amazing with a capital A!!

I love Vegas too and your themed room is fantastic.

Happy Birthday wishes to you, Congratulations all around.:drinks:

Here is a group shot of my birthday goodies! Thank you all for joining me in my birthday celebration. It is so wonderful to share my passion for Hermes with all of you!

I will leave you with my new Blue Zanzibar & Malachite Birkin playing one of my slot machines!

[emoji620][emoji620][emoji620][emoji620][emoji620][emoji620][emoji620][emoji620][emoji620][emoji620][emoji620][emoji620][emoji620][emoji620][emoji620][emoji620][emoji620]

View attachment 3698064

View attachment 3698065

View attachment 3698066

Stunning...and just gorgeous! I adore blue zanzibar as well- just got a BZ wallet at FSH last month and still fall in love every time I look at it....these are purchases for the history books!!! So thrilled you had such a magical birthday!!

Happy Birthday! Congrats on H haul and mom was so thoughtful in making you spend the best birthday! Hope you have a great day and spend a lot of time with the most amazing mom in the world.

WOWZA!!! How fun to have purse themed bdays every year. I don't know how you're going to top this one though [emoji847] the B is gorgeous and love the matching CDC. And all your twilly choices are fabulous. Congrats on an amazing bday memory!!

Happy Birthday! The verso B is out of this world gorgeous! And all the twillys and charms! Enjoy, and spoil your lovely mom tomorrow! She definitely gave you an awesome birthday treat!

Yes! HB to you and celebrate what a wonderful mom you have too! You are so fortunate and best wishes to you! Btw, my daughter's bd is the same day...maybe she will get a big H surprise like yours when she gets older...learning from the best ...hehehe..Congrats and love your room! Go Vegas!!