LvBastlle was sprayed with Graffiti! **pics**

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone! So I've been lusting after this particular item for a couple days after I saw pictures on the internet. I called 866 and they told me only 2 remained in the US. One was in San Francisco and the other in Florida. So i hopped to the great Union Square flagship store and it was love at first sight!

My coach broke my camera so I have to use my laptop's webcam. So the pics will look like you're looking through a mirror for some reason lol.

Graffiti1.jpg graffiti2.jpg Graffiti3.jpg
  2. Fab, congrats! I adore the pink! Take it out let's have more pics please!

3. nice!, love the pink... congrats

4. Love it - Love it!! Congrats!

5. Thanks Roz!! I love this shirt SO much. It really stood out and it is just :drool:. The color is amazing!

Ok I took the shirt out of the box, and here are a couple more pics!

:graucho:

Graffiti4.jpg Graffiti5.jpg
  6. Wow you got one! Congrats!

7. That is one cool shirt! Are you going to post some modelling pics? Love to see it!

8. Wow! Congrats! It looks awesome! Would you be able to take modeling pics? Thanks in advance!:heart:

9. Thanks, Love it! Go on put it on! You are lucky to have snagged this! :heart:

10. Wow, they only had 2 left? That's crazy... since Graffiti hasn't even launched officially yet haha.

Congrats... it's a HOT shirt!

11. Wow, the shirt is AWESOME! Any modeling pics?

12. Very nice!

Congrats!

13. Congrats! It's HOT! Modelling pics please!

14. Cute, congrats on your new stuff!!!!

15. Congrats !!! Its very very nice !!