lv_obsessed's babies!!!

1. Here they are:

1st pic: All my bubs together

2nd pic: My speedy 25 - first LV from the boutique...very special
    3rd pic: Malibu Street in framboise...:love:

4th pic: cerises cles...now I can finally stop whinging about not owning anything from the cerises line

5th pic: Fushia perfo pochette which arrived today!!!:tender:

More to come I'm sure!!!

my babies.JPG speedy 25.JPG me and malibu.JPG cerisescles1.JPG pochette1.JPG
  2. :tender:BEAUTIFUL collection!!! You've got some very nice pieces there!!!:love:

3. Very nice touch to the speedy! love it!

4. Nice collection. Congrats on your new addition.

5. Lovely collection! I take it you like pink -cherries, framboise, &fuschia. :smile:

6. Nice collection! I really love the speedy with the bow you put on it.. it gives it a little something extra ;)

7. Gorgeous collection...thanks for sharing with us! :yes:

8. GORGEOUS! I love every single piece!:heart:

9. Very nice collection. The Malibu Street is so pretty in the framboise.:tender:

10. :love: :love: :love: really nice collection you got there! Thanks for sharing:flowers:

11. I definately smell an obsession coming with you :lol: . LV addiction is incurable beleive me. If you don't, check out the showcase and the many LV bags posted. :P

Thanks for sharing!

12. Love your Fushia perfo pochette
    I have the Cles in orange and I would love to add this one to my collection!

13. very very cute... i love the ribbons on the bags... what a nice touch... :tender:

14. Beautiful! Your Framboise Malibu Street is too pretty.

15. I love the Malibu Street!!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice