LV zippy organizer

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone I have a question about the zippy organizer. I bought it in ebay and the seller rated it 9 out of 10. The outside and inside is in good shape except for the coin holder.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I do not have problem with authenticity, I just want to ask those who has zippy if it is common for the coin holder to have a wear like that. And do you think it is worth paying $590 for it?
    Should I keep it or return it?:confused1::thinking::shrugs:

2. I LOVE LOVE zippy organizers. They are the best and I always purchase them brand new in LV boutique

I have used them (I have the same in different print) quite sometimes now and mine do not look like your picture

3. Can you post a picture of the datecode and close up of the stamped Louis Vuitton made in..... the coin holder does not look right, you may be better off posting this in the Authenticate this forum.

4. I used to have this wallet in 3 colors, but I sold them for the Suhali zippy wallet. Mine never looked like this...

5. That wallet has gotten wet I think. If she didn't disclose that, you should get your money back. I would consider that damaged, and honestly wouldn't pay that for it. Did she disclose the water damage in the auction?

6. $590 seems like a LOT for something that's used and NOT in great condition. I would return it and buy a brand new one (it's only about $135 than what you paid).

7. I agree. I would return it. It is not a 9 out of 10.