LV zcp zippy in empreinte, cherry and taupe

wjiajia

Jun 1, 2014
Hello everybody!

I just got a zippy in epi, but I want to go back to the store and change it to the empreinte one. I'm just not feeling the epi. Before I make the drive however I wanted to see some pictures of the empreinte in taupe and cherry (which just looks like red to me on the website)ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458596035.245656.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1458596047.929988.jpg! I'm deciding between these two. Does anybody on here have some mod shots?! I googled before but couldn't find any of these two.. Plenty of the Dahlia colored one though... Many thanks and much appreciated!!

Hello everybody!

I just got a zippy in epi, but I want to go back to the store and change it to the empreinte one. I'm just not feeling the epi. Before I make the drive however I wanted to see some pictures of the empreinte in taupe and cherry (which just looks like red to me on the website)View attachment 3308221View attachment 3308222! I'm deciding between these two. Does anybody on here have some mod shots?! I googled before but couldn't find any of these two.. Plenty of the Dahlia colored one though... Many thanks and much appreciated!!
I don't have either of these, but I think both colors are beautiful, timeless shades. It all depends on whether you want to stay more neutral or prefer a "pop" of color. Red can be considered a neutral also. It's really personal preference, I think. Good luck choosing!

Hello everybody!

I just got a zippy in epi, but I want to go back to the store and change it to the empreinte one. I'm just not feeling the epi. Before I make the drive however I wanted to see some pictures of the empreinte in taupe and cherry (which just looks like red to me on the website)View attachment 3308221View attachment 3308222! I'm deciding between these two. Does anybody on here have some mod shots?! I googled before but couldn't find any of these two.. Plenty of the Dahlia colored one though... Many thanks and much appreciated!!
I would go with a darker color for an empreinte SLG. Since it's handled more than a handbag, you risk the oils from your hands making it look dingy. I vote cherry!

Thanks everybody Havanese and Poodlemom! Stunning combo btw. I think I'll opt for the cherry then. Wouldn't want any hand oils or visible marks, which will happen more to lighter colors indeed.. Will do a reveal for sure!