LV x Kusama Collection 2023 - what to buy??

Would the bag not fitting a phone prevent you from using it often? If yes, are you still comfortable spending this amount of money on something that will only get occasional use? Does the design/special collab aspect outweigh considerations of practicality? Those are the questions I’d be asking myself.

Reactions: Mustlovedogs7
Aliluvlv, I’m so glad you finally got the pumpkin coin purse!!! After such a long wait of more than a month!! The coin purse can fit AirPod pro casing without distortion. The round coin purse could do that but it distort the shape slightly after some time. It’s such a pretty piece too. Big charms on small bags looks great too. I love the zipper pull the most.
Thank you sweet Jumper! :heart: It’s funny, I think waiting so long for it really killed the excitement of the YK momentum and it just wasn’t as fun getting it when so many other collections were being released right after it. I realized the day I got it that I didn’t really want to spend that kind of money on 2 slgs and in comparison it make me appreciate the colors and functionality of the Romy more, so I sent the coin purse back right away for someone else to enjoy. I moved into the Romy today and I just love it! It also has the pink interior and pumpkin zipper pull which I also adore.

• Haha
Reactions: Jumper
I can’t decide between the pumpkins Romy or the pumpkins cosmetic pouch. I think I would use the cosmetic pouch more but I am concerned about chipping or wear on the corners. I’m not sure what I would use the Romy for?
did you decide on something yet? The pumpkins are so beautiful. I bought the cosmetic pouch and my Romy will be delievered on friday..........after taking 4 1/2 weeks....(not happy)

did you decide on something yet? The pumpkins are so beautiful. I bought the cosmetic pouch and my Romy will be delievered on friday..........after taking 4 1/2 weeks....(not happy)
I have a bunch of the pumpkins items and wasnt sure I would use the romy so I bought the puzzle. Kind of a silly purchase but kind of a bonus is the box is cute the pieces came in. I worry about the corners on the cosmetic pouch and the paint chipping. I got a bunch of compiments On my pumpkin Nf when I used it.

• Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67
My SA ordered the BB and im going to go check it out once it arrives.
Great! Im looking forward to the photos and comparison
I have a bunch of the pumpkins items and wasnt sure I would use the romy so I bought the puzzle. Kind of a silly purchase but kind of a bonus is the box is cute the pieces came in. I worry about the corners on the cosmetic pouch and the paint chipping. I got a bunch of compiments On my pumpkin Nf when I used it.
Oh wonderful! Yes, the Neverfull is amazing with the pumpkins. Chipping is a concern for me with the cosmetic pouch, but I will use it and try not to worry too much, I just want to enjoy it. If I use it in a large bag will probably keep it in dust bag. Otherwise, plan on using it as a pochette crossbody, carefully.

• Love
Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
:yahoo: :drinks: :love: :heart: DH said "what is it"
Me: "the little pumkin card holder"
DH: shaking box: "Feels pretty heavy to be just be a card holder"
Me: ..starting to feel excited and hopeful. "OMG I hope the catalog with stickers is in there!!!"

And it is, along with cute shopping bag, tag and ribbon!!!
Ok, worth the wait since I received everything!!!View attachment 5785774View attachment 5785775

View attachment 5785776
I have the catalog, it came with stickers? Congrats on such a cute piece!

• Love
Reactions: MeepMeep67