LV x Kusama Collection 2023 - what to buy??

TomBentley94

Apr 6, 2020
Hey everyone,
I hope you are all having a good NYE / New Year (depending where on the globe you are reading this).
My SA recently sent me the Kusama look book and there is quite a few pieces catching my eye. I have already pre-ordered some ready to wear pieces ahead of my birthday in February.
I can't make my mind up on the grey and white paint blotches on the mono eclipse pieces or the white items with the blue flower??

PS here is a video I made on the LV X KUSAMA lookbook if anyone wishes to see it.

I just ordered these. I’m a total polka dot person and love bold clean colors. But I struggled with buying larger bags in this collection because these multicolored dots shout a little too loud for me. So I settled for SLGs. I reserve the right to add more pieces when I see them in person. I’m love the textured dots which should not wear off.

7A9D423A-4FDC-41C8-BEAA-969B4D703A8A.jpeg

70BD0B79-22E5-41EA-A9E9-5BF6D6F5C345.jpeg

Reactions: Jumper and AdidaB
I just ordered these. I’m a total polka dot person and love bold clean colors. But I struggled with buying larger bags in this collection because these multicolored dots shout a little too loud for me. So I settled for SLGs. I reserve the right to add more pieces when I see them in person. I’m love the textured dots which should not wear off.

View attachment 5681242

View attachment 5681243
The red infinity dots key pouch is just the touch of spark in your bag which you did not know you needed!!! I have it and it makes me smile each time I open my bag and reach for it! I love the zipper pull very much! I still haven’t remove the protective plastic around the zipper pull yet.

I’m thinking about the Victorine in empriente infinity dots too!

Reactions: ildera5
I bought the yellow and black bandeau. I am thinking that the really cute tissue paper it came with is not a good way to store it though. My tissue paper is green with polka dots.

I am waiting for the next Kusama drop. I wanted something from this collaboration as I find her very interesting as an artist. I didn’t really want any of the bags though. If something really catches my eye next time I might buy it, otherwise I will just admire everyone else’s purchases.