LV Wool/Silk mix scarf help!

sedated_xtc

Jan 7, 2011
I don't know if i'll be any help but I was in store a week ago and saw that logomania scarf. Yes, it was itchy so I put it down :sad: I'm not sure if it'll soften up.

It feels soft to the touch but ont he neck, it's ITCHY!

I read online and some people suggested washing it in hair conditioner but that seems a little too ballsy for me to use it on this. Even though the label says "dry clean only", do you think I could try tumble drying it on super low for a minute or two with the dryer sheets? Or would the dryer ruin it? :sad:

It feels soft to the touch but ont he neck, it's ITCHY!

I read online and some people suggested washing it in hair conditioner but that seems a little too ballsy for me to use it on this. Even though the label says "dry clean only", do you think I could try tumble drying it on super low for a minute or two with the dryer sheets? Or would the dryer ruin it? :sad:

Personally, I would not put a brand new LV scarf in hair conditioner or even tumble dry it lol. I'd be too scared- it says "dry clean only" for a reason right?

If it doesnt react well with your skin, maybe you can get a different scarf? (I know it was a gift so I know picking out a different scarf may not be an option.) When I was at LV last week, I saw the "Cardiff scarf" in a greyish color and it was gorgeous. It was made of wool and angora but it felt just like cashmere. It's mens scarf, but the SA said many women wear it too so its really considered unisex. But if this is not an option, you should wear your gorgeous logomania scarf on top of something so it doesn't make your neck so itchy. goodluck!!

mine is not the same, but its wool and silk. it has a bit of a funny (not bad) just strange material smell. i didnt trust a dry cleaner enough to leave it with them. i gentle handwashed it in the bath and then rolled it in a towel to dry most of it, then left to dry completely on the inside clothes horse