LV women’s PreFall 2021

I think this is a Utility Crossbody thread. Anyway, in the US, no one could order the Coussin PM. They've already been delivered to the stores & were offered to their best clients. Here, it's super-important to have at least one SA to whom you're loyal so she/he will work hard for you. But none are magicians; sometimes, some items just go really fast, like the Coussin PM. Not orderable; not available at all anywhere, at least not now.
This is a pre-fall thread, not a utility crossbody thread.

The coussin has come available on the website here and there a few times over the past few days.

Thank you for the updates/photos !! Seeing these brought me straight back to 1985 with the huge round plastic earrings and pink/purple combos and wayfarer shades :coolio: !! Can someone please tell me what the "band" item is that resembles the Neverfull strap ??? I'm thinking it's either a belt or well...i have no clue :giggle:

Thank you for the updates/photos !! Seeing these brought me straight back to 1985 with the huge round plastic earrings and pink/purple combos and wayfarer shades :coolio: !! Can someone please tell me what the "band" item is that resembles the Neverfull strap ??? I'm thinking it's either a belt or well...i have no clue :giggle:

You’re welcome.
I have no clue either that ‘band’ is for:biggrin:

They had a snap bracelet style back in 2016 or the race collection, my guess is that. Like the kids plastic snap on ones. It’ll be fun to see if they’re actually bracelets or bandeau’s :smile:

They had a snap bracelet style back in 2016 or the race collection, my guess is that. Like the kids plastic snap on ones. It’ll be fun to see if they’re actually bracelets or bandeau’s :smile:

Found an item on LV China website that looks similar to the "mystery" item... I can't read this language, but I'm guessing this is an accessory piece that can be used however you want !!

1619219602922.png1619219641529.png