LV White Multicolor Mink Bum Bag...

1. ONLY 7 in the world?
    OMG
    this seller on a HK auction page claim she is in Paris alright now and able to order one....

LINK HERE

is that true that only 7 in the world
    when i first saw it on runway, i told myself i would save up all my $ for it, but it cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:wtf:

2. It is my favourite bag from this season!!!

3. i love it too
    but its too UNaffordable

4. it is more than what a birkin costs well of course there is no comparison
    also I can imagine all the care u have to have with it
    since is white mink...

5. I don't believe that. My tiny boutique in my insignificant city has one, ergo there should be more than just seven pieces.

6. Agreed ! :yes:

It's kind of.. too.. umm.. outlandish a bag for me. I like the dust bag that comes with it tho ! :graucho:

7. how much is it??? it is beautiful and unique...

8. Friend has it, uses it as a shoulder bag! I absoutely LOVE it!

9. love it but, does it really retail for 9500 USD...that would look soo good with the matching mink white MC scarf...it is such a gorgeous bag...if I had that kind of money ohhh boy look out WOW WOW WOW...if you can afford it go for it stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. The retail is $4500

11. The mink scarf is cheaper than the bum bag. I was told the bumb bag is a little over $7k

12. mirroir princess, are u sure the retail is only $4500? on vuitton.com for uk, the retail is GBP 3700 which is about $7000. i really don't know cause i have no access to lv store

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice