LV website & online shopping in Europe

Happyhippo

Sep 3, 2016
Currently the European LV website only offers online shopping for customers in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Russia. This is unfortunate for me, since I don't live in one of these countries and I also happen to live relatively far away from an actual LV store. Does anyone know if there are any plans to expand the availability of LV shopping online to rest of Europe?

You should be able to phone the store nearest to you, and purchase directly. I do this from the Dublin store (I also have an address in NI, so I can ues the UK online site to get stuff sent to there)

Reactions: Happyhippo
Has anyone used the German LV webshop and had the item delivered in the Netherlands?
I'm asking as I have the item in my 'shopping bag' and if I hit 'pay directly with Paypal' it would seem like LV gets my details direct from paypal... like eBay does...
So has anyone tried this??

I spoke to customer services recently to ask if I could purchase from teh French website and get sent to Ireland and was told no - as the payment method and address had to be registered in the website country.

I guess you could try it though, as we all know how reliable the CS info can sometimes be?

Thank heavens for German friends!
I changed my paypal address and i'm having it sent to a friend who lives over the border in Germany, 50 mins drive!! So I'll collect it from her house once it's delivered...
I'll also stock up on make-up while i'm there!! Much cheaper than Holland!!

So relieved I don't have to travel for hours and hours for a coin purse!! I'll save the in-store shopping experience for bigger items!!

Reactions: Happyhippo
The website (Germany) states 3 day delivery... i ordered Monday morning.... expected to receive on Thursday... delivery was delayed to Friday... didn't arrive today... just received an email that it won't be delivered till Monday!! This is ridiculous!! I'm beyond disappointed!!!!

The website (Germany) states 3 day delivery... i ordered Monday morning.... expected to receive on Thursday... delivery was delayed to Friday... didn't arrive today... just received an email that it won't be delivered till Monday!! This is ridiculous!! I'm beyond disappointed!!!!
Are the issues due to LV or the postal service? Did you need the item for the weekend?

I didn't *need* it for the weekend... but I really wanted it before the weekend... i'm super disappointed... this has effected the experience for me... I contacted customer service, so I'll just have to see what they say...

If it's a postal issue then not really LV's fault. See what customer service say.

Items ordered in the UK come from France so do take a few days.

If it's a postal issue then not really LV's fault. See what customer service say.

Items ordered in the UK come from France so do take a few days.

It was a combination... I ordered on Monday morning, yet LV didn't send until Wednesday late afternoon... ups then delayed the delivery from Friday to Monday...
i just think ordering on Monday and receiving a week late is ridiculous, we're not talking about a rare,limited edition piece... I ordered a key pouch... they definitely had plenty in stock... it shouldn't have taken two days to send...

Hello! I'm ordering a bag online to a friend in Germany (I'm in the US and she recently moved to Germany.) I see it's $980,00. What would the tax cost me on the website? I'm getting the speedy b 25 in DE. Thanks for listening!