LV website model

HoyaLV

Jun 11, 2009
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the model on LV website She's blonde and is modeling the Idylle bags in the pictures. She has a very unique face and I swear I've seen her somewhere else (movies, sitcoms, etc.). Any ideas?
TIA!

:blush: After checking her out again, honestly, I had to grab a bowl of Special K with dried strawberries and soy milk. I even cut a small piece of mozzarella to munch on. She's bad for me because I am eating on her behalf. :sad:

Hmmmm...:thinking: Does that mean that if I purchase a Monogram Idylle that I will stop eating? Probably because the money that is supposed to pay for two months of groceries and fine dining will go towards the cost of this bag. By the time I can afford to eat again, I'll be as skinny as her. Fooood, who needs food? :shrugs: I am just happy with my new bag.

You know I am just kidding, eh? ;) I can probably still afford to eat. :biggrin:

Last edited:
^Thank you, Mirason^ :flowers: I couldn't resist. When I saw this LV model, the first impression was questioning when was her last full meal.

You can see in one photo, she is sitting down and completely ignoring that plate of cookies in front of her. Then the next shot, it looks as though she is running away from those haunting cookies. Looking back she utters, "Calories be gone!"

Last edited:
^Thank you, Mirason^ :flowers: I couldn't resist. When I saw this LV model, the first impression was questioning when was her last full meal.

You can see in one photo, she is sitting down and completely ignoring that plate of cookies in front of her. Then the next shot, it looks as though she is running away from those haunting cookies. Looking back she utters, "Calories be gone!"

You guys are too funny! I actually had to go to the website to see who this model is and what these pictures looked like! I like the Idylle line and I still like cookies so I guess whatever the magic is it's not working on me LOL!

You all got to remember that there are some airbrushings and re-touching on these types of photos. I bet that although she is skinny, she is not all that perfect!

Yeah despite that looking at her makes me feel fat.

hahaha... T-Girl.. I think her last full meal might've been 2 cigarettes and a carrot stick! :amuse:

Oh gee! You mean to say that I have been on the wrong diet all my life? :noggin: I'll go pay a visit to the nearest convenience store for a pack of smokes ... Not! :tdown:

Besides, those cookies in the picture look a bit dry anyway. ;)

You guys are too funny! I actually had to go to the website to see who this model is and what these pictures looked like! I like the Idylle line and I still like cookies so I guess whatever the magic is it's not working on me LOL!

I guess you're not working hard enough ... you need to purchase the other TWO Monogram Idylle's then so you can feel the pinch in your grocery fund. ;) J/k, you'd look fantastic carrying that gorgeous bag. :tup:

IRL, I am starting to include grapefruit in my daily diet. Luckily, they are on sale now in all my grocery supermarkets. I was eating one yesterday and my friends didn't want any. :yucky: Too bitter for them, I guess. Ahhh, more for me. :nuts:

You all got to remember that there are some airbrushings and re-touching on these types of photos. I bet that although she is skinny, she is not all that perfect!

Yeah despite that looking at her makes me feel fat.

This LV model may look pretty, but for me, she is far from perfect with hardly any body fat to cushion her bones and organs.

The airbrush artist would really have to charge me extra to make me look remotely like her. Seriously, I was that skinny once and I don't think I ever want to be that skinny again--maybe two pounds heavier. I remember doing situps and my ribs bruised my skin.

Last edited: