LV website model

the pic with her in the scarf makes her face look all sucked in...ewwww!

Yes, she has very prominent jaw bones. :biggrin:

i agree that in the LV pics she doesnt appear super sickly thin. however, in the pics that T Girl posted *ugh* waaaaaaay too thin. i hope she isnt maintaining this weight in an unhealthy manner...

I was pleased when I found a full-length picture of her to share here. :wtf: I remember being that skinny and touching my protruding clavical and ribs. That left me feeling very mortal indeed. :sad: At that point in my life, I was caring for a very sick person and almost literally did not eat for a whole month.

I too really like the LV cosmic blossom model, she looks great!!! She totally glows indeed...just perfect in my book!

LOL, i'm super cuddly right now myself and after 3 kids i guess my body has just decided to go that way...hmmm...but i've decided to work on myself this year with healthy nutrition and exercises...Hopefully by my B'day in November i'll be pleased with my new healthy ME.

Maybe this model is a muse to inspire us to focus on our goal to get fit, but no go overboard. Good luck to you and I hope I reach my ideal weight too! :tup:

Last edited:
Magdalena Frackowiak, model in the new Monogram Idylle Campaign for LV. Yes she is very thin but she has to be, she is a highly sought after runway model.... Isabel Marant uses her in alot of her runway shows and I have seen her at several others as well Chanel, Givenchy, Elie Saab, Jean Paul Gaultier, and Christian Dior couture shows in Paris just from January of this year. She is really popular and has a very interesting look.

Magdalena Frackowiak, model in the new Monogram Idylle Campaign for LV. Yes she is very thin but she has to be, she is a highly sought after runway model....

I think we all understand the importance of being thin for runway. However I have seen thin without protruding features before.

ha ha ha. good one T!
:blush: After checking her out again, honestly, I had to grab a bowl of Special K with dried strawberries and soy milk. I even cut a small piece of mozzarella to munch on. She's bad for me because I am eating on her behalf. :sad:

Hmmmm...:thinking: Does that mean that if I purchase a Monogram Idylle that I will stop eating? Probably because the money that is supposed to pay for two months of groceries and fine dining will go towards the cost of this bag. By the time I can afford to eat again, I'll be as skinny as her. Fooood, who needs food? :shrugs: I am just happy with my new bag.

You know I am just kidding, eh? ;) I can probably still afford to eat. :biggrin: