lv website is stocked right now

mysassylady

Nov 9, 2009
Hello,

I've been trying to find the Pallermo, but it's been sold out in the store and online... Can anyone help me on where to find it or can I put myself on the waitlist (if there's any)???

Thanks!!

several members here have found sold out bags by checking the LV website many times each day and night --- some bags pop up on there and are sold out again in a few minutes -- Good Luck - hope you find your Palermo!

Just keep stalking the website. That's how I got my stuff. And call any and every store.

The stores are getting their stock back, I think. My mom went to the one in CT yesterday and they had the Alma BB and some Speedys (they didn't have any on Tuesday when I went).

Just keep stalking the website. That's how I got my stuff. And call any and every store.

The stores are getting their stock back, I think. My mom went to the one in CT yesterday and they had the Alma BB and some Speedys (they didn't have any on Tuesday when I went).

Oh! I was in CT yesterday! I was just saying how it looked like they received stock. I thought I saw a Palermo on display.

Like everyone has said, stalking the website. I've checked out of curiosity when I've been up early and have seen popular bags available. You just have to check each morning or late at night.

If you have store near you then you should go there and check it out. I called my local store and the SA said they didn't have any of the Damier Ebene NF MM's left, but they had a couple GM's in stock. So I went there to check them out a few hours later and turns out they did have some MM's in the store but the SA on the phone was mistaken. Maybe this is an isolated case, but you never know until you see it for yourself right?

Stalking the website and calling the stores will be a good start. If you really need the bag, you can also call stores in other states and see whether they have it and ask them to ship it to you. That’s what I did with my Eva. They told me there is nation wide shortage and so I called Saks in NY (I live in PA) and asked them whether they have Eva clutch in stock. They said yes and they shipped it to me for $15 shipping fee. So maybe you can do this too.

I am sure this thread will get moved, but I just wanted to tell yall delightful PM and MM is available right now! Go get them girls!

Last edited: