LV website getting annoying...

totally ridiculous...they have this category called "Work Bags" and last time I checked there was just one Damier cross-body bag there...I mean that's work bag to them, I guess, but for me, my Tivoli GM is my workbag, so why do I have to start guessing how they categorise items...REALLY annoying!

I don't feel that the site.has ever worked right. It's so caught up on being fancy that it doesn't work. And I hate flash based sites since I can't access them via mobile. Lol they'd get more money out of me if I could shop every morning on my commute!!

I agree! I would love to be able to browse LV.com on my iphone!

I was able to access the site for about 10 minutes now it's just stuck on loading! I guess I need a new hobby!

I can't stand the new layout. I have to go through a zillion categories to browse the items! I liked it much better when I could just click handbags, monogram, and see them all! Now you have to pick a category, then top held or shoulder or clutch... so annoying! I wish they'd send out a user survey so I could yell them to put it back. I like everything neat on one page with prices, options, etc. Don't even get me started on the jewelry section!

I can't stand the new layout. I have to go through a zillion categories to browse the items! I liked it much better when I could just click handbags, monogram, and see them all! Now you have to pick a category, then top held or shoulder or clutch... so annoying! I wish they'd send out a user survey so I could yell them to put it back. I like everything neat on one page with prices, options, etc. Don't even get me started on the jewelry section!
My thoughts exactly!!

Oh dear I went on the website last night and was ready to chuck my computer out the window - this new format is just awful and half of the products are not even there!
I am hoping this is just a glitch because I could not browse on it at all and of course there is no e-lux either to get us through this craziness.

I hate the new format... it's terribly messy but i'm slowly getting used to it! Guess I just know what I'm looking for...maybe i'm just spending too much time on that website LOL.. I found it easier to use the search field at first!

It could seriously drive me insane!!

I also hate how they are missing bags. I miss E-luxury. They always had the bags I wanted to look at that the LV site wouldn't have listed!