LV Watercolor Speedy 30 - Keep it or get rid of it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What is your opinion of the LV White WC Speedy 30???

1. Dated...get rid of it!

2. Not a classic but keep it!

3. This bag is classic

4. HOT Bag!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
    Hey Everyone,

I am still tweaking my collection right now! I am undecided about what to do with my LV White WC Speedy 30. It was one of my HG's and I purchased it while I was on vacation. I have used it on vacation and only a few times since. I have gotten rid of a lot of LV because my style has changed a bit most of my LV's were LEs so they tended to be a bit on the trendy side. I know there was a whole lot of craze surrounding the release of this bag and since is a size 30, its EXTRA special! The speedy makes this bag iconic but what about the watercolor splatter paint effect on the bag? Do you think that this is another LE bag that will become dated/or is already dated?
    Let me know what you think!

2. hmm.. what do you mean your style has changed? you mean you've mellowed down from the trendy colorful stuff? i think you should keep it because it's such a "soft" limited ed speedy i mean, no matter how much your style has changed i think it will still go with quite a lot of outfits.. it is gorgeous imo.. but then if you don't love it anymore then i guess you should sell it.. it's just too beautiful to me though.. one the LE's that isn't overdone.

3. Well, if you don't LVoe it and don't think you will get much use anymore, I say sell to fund something that you do love. Good luck deciding

4. I used to prefer trendier colorful bags...some of my old bags include the Gold Miroir Papillion, Black Motard Biker, Pink Graffiti NF, MC Kate Clutch, LV Fuchsia Houston. But right now i'm loving classics such as the Chanel Black Caviar Flap with GH. I know its a big change :sweatdrop:

5. hmm..if you would rather sell this and get a chanel then i say go for it! :smile:

6. If you don't like it, I'd get rid of it. It's a cute bag, though. Good luck deciding!

7. I know...

It was just soo hard to find this size...this is one of my last few LV's too...sigh what to do :shrugs:

8. I love this bag and I think I would hold on to it for awhile. At some point you will know you are done with it, but hold on to it until your are completely sure!

9. I see your style have changed from trendy to classic, from lv to chanel. I have a friend like you. She sold all lv bags and go for chanel...every line of chanel. So that's ok if you're going to chanel, but you have to make sure that you won't miss them later. Good luck!

10. Yes, exactly! :biggrin:

11. my vote is keep it.

12. If you don'y love it anymore sell it. if you have these serious doubts I would keep it for a bit longer and see if your thought process changes.

13. Sounds like you've moved on...Sell it.

14. I think it's a gorgeous bag, but if you don't love it anymore you should sell it!

15. If you're doubting then definitely hold onto it for a while longer before you sell it and regret it. I really like it though, and as far as LV's trendy bags go it was pretty understated (especially compared to the Miroir and Graffiti etc).

Although if you don't think you'll ever use it again you might as well sell it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.