LV warranty?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi guys. i tried searching but didnt find anything >__<.

but i was wondering what the warranty for lv was?
    some people say 1 year & some say forever..?

you can always get your bag reglazed without be charged right? but what if you want to change the handles on a speedy? & if you are under warranty, would you still have to pay anything to get it fixed?

sorry for all these questions! imma newbie :heart: :blush:

2. I don't know what LV says, but they have to follow the law in the contry you purchase the item... So in Norway they give the buyer 2 years on everything and 5years on items that are ekspencive and supposed to last for a longer time. (like Lv)

I work in a international watch company, and we give 2 years international warranty on our watches, but since the law in Norway is like it is, we have to take care for the problems until 5 years...

3. ..why you want to change the handles?..due to the patina..damages..or something else?..they repair your bag if the problem is due to an LV error..but if you wanna change your handles because you didn't like them..they don't change anything at no cost..and you will pay the cost of the handles!
    ..here there is a thread.. http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-lv-rescue-club-195246.html

4. Glazing isn't free. I had to pay to have my wallet re-glazed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice