lv wallets.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey
    I love all the wallets but the prices making me crazy :biggrin:
    I can't understand why a wallet have the same price like a bag:confused1:

the wallets I've found with " normal " prices are soo small..:huh: Now I saw the zippy wallet. it looks cute. what do you think about these one?
    is it a good wallet or just a stupid idea to buy?
    maybe someone own one.

thanks a lot.

2. i keep wanting to get a wallet but i keep buying bags instead! I really like the vernis zippy wallet.

3. The wallets ARE expensive, but hey - how often will you switch a wallet ? You will get the value back on a per use basis ! ;)

4. #4 Jul 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
    The wallets are priced high because of the workmanship that is put into them. I highly recommend them to everyone as they are truly an investment.

There are a few threads on this topic that have been covered in the past... I suggest using the search feature.

But to answer your question, yes, the Zippy is an amazing wallet! What are your thoughts on the Brazza wallet?

Attached Files:

5. i am using a zippy wallet and i absolutely love it. it stores so much, is so organised and looks neat when zipped.
    like you, i don't like wallets that are too small, so after much research, i got the mono zippy wallet in the hope that it will last me for a longer period of time.
    initially i was ranting over how much these wallets cost (add in some money and i could get anor bag) but eventually i realised that it is the wallet that i am now using daily!
    so it is not a stupid idea to purchase a wallet but do look around as to which suits you best.
    in this forum, i notice that the sarah wallet is very popular as is the zippy coin purse (which imo is too small).
    good luck and keep us posted.

6. I have the MC zippy wallet and LOVE it!! I also really like the sarah and pochette wallet. Yes they are expensive, but worth every penny!

7. I want a wallet too, but they are so expensive. I really like the Pochette Wallet in Damier Ebony, but since I currently can't afford that, I think I want to get the zippy key and change holder in Mono.

8. I just got the smaller zippy coin purse and I really like it. It was $395.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I would stay away from the multicolor. Here is what mine looks like after a little over a year.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. I love it!

10. if u have a few bags then def opt for a wallet its a must .. its like once u get one yourr good ..so its woth it :smile: .. i dont have 1 YET but thats my out look.

11. i was thinking the same about getting a wallet... most of my friends thought it was ridiculous to spend $$$ on a wallet, but when you think about it, this wallet will last you forever. :] i just got the mono ZCP to start with... i'm just a college student and only carry my license, two cards and student id, sometimes cash... so i don't need a big wallet... maybe when i start making it big. :]

12. I love LV wallets! Definitely invest in one!

13. I was the same way....for the price of a wallet and I can almost buy a purse syndrome. However, if I use that wallet everyday for at least one-two years plus...I will get my moneys worth. I don't switch out wallets as I do bags, so it is definitely an investment and something to think about. Good luck ~

14. I love LV wallets. It's so nice to pull an LV wallet out of your LV bag.

15. I first thought it was rediculous to buy a wallet for 500$...then i bought my first Monogram Sarah wallet, and i seriously dont know how ever lived without it! i use it ALL the time! the best wallet ive ever had...seriously they are made SOOO well.

I recommend the Sarah! in Mono, Vernis, or MC!