Lv wallets ....

1. Does the Epi stretch like the Monogram?

I really like the organizer with ID. I cant decide on the mono or epi but just want to know about the stretch.
    I dont like my bills ( paper money) folded and i'm on the understand that bills will fit in the pocket behind the coin pocket without folding.

2. Hi, I have this wallet in epi fawn and the bills (Swiss francs) fit in the pocket behind the coin pocket and credit card slots very nicely. No folding required.
    It's a very roomy wallet and the credit card slots in mine have stretched a bit due to multiple cards being in one slot.
    I can recommend this wallet, I think it's gorgeous and practical.
    Enjoy!!

3. That's a beautiful wallet in Red Epi! I can't say first hand whether the leather on your particular wallet stretches... I used to own a Mandarin Ludlow to carry in my pochette as a "going out at night" wallet. It was not stretchy or flexible at all. It wasn't really the most convenient wallet to fiddle with after a couple martinis, so I had to sell it. But the upside of it is that Epi will look like new for a very long time!

4. thanks ladies...
    I will have to first make sure my bills fit without folding, that will be the seller of this wallet.

I have loved this wallet for a while now but in the mono. I've see a very used mono and it stretched nicely, similar to the pti.

thought maybe a different leather since I have the mono already and would like to replace it with the new petit pti.

5. That's a beautiful wallet, what is that called???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice