Lv wallets ....

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Does the Epi stretch like the Monogram?

I really like the organizer with ID. I cant decide on the mono or epi but just want to know about the stretch.
I dont like my bills ( paper money) folded and i'm on the understand that bills will fit in the pocket behind the coin pocket without folding.

Hi, I have this wallet in epi fawn and the bills (Swiss francs) fit in the pocket behind the coin pocket and credit card slots very nicely. No folding required.
It's a very roomy wallet and the credit card slots in mine have stretched a bit due to multiple cards being in one slot.
I can recommend this wallet, I think it's gorgeous and practical.
Enjoy!!

That's a beautiful wallet in Red Epi! I can't say first hand whether the leather on your particular wallet stretches... I used to own a Mandarin Ludlow to carry in my pochette as a "going out at night" wallet. It was not stretchy or flexible at all. It wasn't really the most convenient wallet to fiddle with after a couple martinis, so I had to sell it. But the upside of it is that Epi will look like new for a very long time!

thanks ladies...
I will have to first make sure my bills fit without folding, that will be the seller of this wallet.

I have loved this wallet for a while now but in the mono. I've see a very used mono and it stretched nicely, similar to the pti.

thought maybe a different leather since I have the mono already and would like to replace it with the new petit pti.