Lv wallets; epi or vernis???

Elmina!

Jun 25, 2009
Hey there.
Am thinking of buying a new LV wallet, actually Le Portefeuille Zippy, but can't decide on which one of all.
I like les Bleu Nuit and Pomme d'Amour, that is in Monogram Vernis and the Cassis in Monogram Epi as well. I also like the paler colours, like Ivoir but I come to think that the fabric around the zip will eventually get dirty which will be awful.
So, any suggestions please??? Is there anything else I should consider before byuing (such as durability)????

thanks guys! I'm still confused although as I think about it I think I'll end up buying the Bleu Nuit. It's such a special colour...

As for epi, i have the Pochette Accessoires in black and some time ago some whiskey (!) dropped on it. Well, I didn't notice it at the time but a couple of days after I saw a mark on the purse, looking like the alcohol was actually IN the leather. I didn't manage to take it off, but it's not a big deal. I can still live with a little flaw...

I love Vernis as it is more hardier and longwearing than it looks. Epi is also very hardy and cassis is a lovely colour. But lookwise I prefer the Vernis, love that its so shiny and glossy and adds a fun pop of colour in your handbag - both the Pomme and
Bleu Nite are gorgeous. Look forward to seeing pics of what you eventually buy.

I have the casis zippy which I really really love, is my first but not last epi piece, however my fave line has to be vernis, the shine is just so gorgeous and it gets loads of compliments, my vote goes to vernis.