LV Wallet poll - The Zippy coin purse or the Zippy wallet

LV Wallet:

• Zippy coin purse

• Zippy wallet

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love my zippy wallet. I've had it 6 years and it looks brand new (except the zipper is a little tarnished).. Perfect size for everyday.

CP is better for.....coins? hehe JK, I don't know, but it would be good for organizing stuff. :smile:

I have the zcp (vernis) and I love it! If you prefer smaller wallets go with the zcp, if larger than the zippy. I've found vernis to be relatively hard-wearing, but if I had my time over I'd go with the darker vernis colours, I have vert impression and I'm afraid of colour transfer... so it sits in it's dustbag in my bag, which is a pain. I wouldn't be so worried if I had got pomme or amarante etc. :smile:

it depends on how many cards you carry. i have 6 including my DL, so i put 1 in each of the slots in the ZCP and 1 behind in the back pockets. much more than that and you'd probably want the full size wallet.

I have both, but prefer my Zippy Wallet. The ZCP is VERY small, but great for your smaller bags like the Eva, Pouchette, etc. Good luck deciding!

I have the ZCP. I prefer it because it is much lighter, can hold 7 cards (3 on each slot on both sides and 1 in the middle), and enables me to accessorize with a cles for extra cards if I need them. The zipping to open/close is faster and simpler. I use my Sarah if I need a full-sized wallet, but I usually don't carry it as much. The ZCP is good enough for someone who has an uncomplicated life like mine. :biggrin:

Good luck in your decision. :tup:

Last edited: