lv wallet or other?

i had debated for quite some time as to whether i'd get the koala wallet or not..ended up with a gucci wallet because of the price and the number of credit card slots...i regretted so much that i sold the gucci wallet and went bck to get the koala wallet...so i'd say, if u like the style, go ahead and don't use substitutes because u will regret some day! HTH.

I've been wanting a wallet too. I like the french purse and pochette wallet very much but at $600 and $500 I wonder if I am better off with a bag also. In addition, I have heard and seen wallets that crack or the glaze comes off that are quite new.. it makes me hesitant to plop down a hefty sum for one for fear that that will happen. How often does this happen? I dont purchase often and would like something that will last me a very very long time with daily use.

I say everyone should have an LV wallet, I actually have a few and then recently wanted a fun framboise accessory and got a small agenda that I've been using as a wallet and I think I actually like it better than my wallets! It's a nice alternative for the money, but regardless of which you choose, I have to admit, I get A LOT of joy out of my LV wallets/items I use as wallets, I also have some Gucci and Ferragamo but I just don't use them as much even though they have more card slots and stuff.....