LV wallet + big phone?

Apr 26, 2012
Is there an LV wallet that can accommodate the Samsung3 w case? Seems like only the insolite (which I don't care for).
I have the vernis Sarah right now and it fits w/out the case but causes quite the bulge. I've seen Coach wallets with a built in pocket for the phone...hoping LV has one I haven't seen yet. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Oh, wow, I haven't seen any LV wallets other than the Insolite or possibly the Zippy Organizer that can accommodate the Samsung Galaxy S III. That phone is HUGE.
(The title of your thread is hilarious, LOL). Good luck with your search, hope you find a wallet that works for you.

I know some people can fit their phones into the zippy wallet but I just don't have the heart to do that. I don't want to stretch out my wallet.

+1. I've read a lot of posts from people who say that their LV wallets accommodate the iPhone 5, which is what I have. But even though they say it fits, I just don't want to even attempt it. Don't want to risk ruining an expensive wallet.

Okay I'm about to sound ignorant but... I have never heard of putting a phone in your wallet. What is the purpose? I'm so curious! :blush:

Some people use their wallets as clutches when they need to do errands or just a quick run somewhere, and don't feel like carrying purses. All they want to carry at those times is the wallet, phone and keys. (I've never done that though. If I need to run errands, I take a purse with me.)

I put my Samsung galaxy s3 with case inside my monogram sarah, fits easy.. cant even tell its inside when its closed. I put it in pocket with the 6 card slots.

Some people use their wallets as clutches when they need to do errands or just a quick run somewhere, and don't feel like carrying purses. All they want to carry at those times is the wallet, phone and keys. (I've never done that though. If I need to run errands, I take a purse with me.)
Ive put my iphone and a lip gloss in my ZCW, I make sure I do not have too much in there, i.e., coins, extra cards, and it fits well, definitely won't ruin the wallet. IMHO

Eeeeek! I paid nothing for my iPhone 4S. There's no way I'm stretching out my £400 LV wallet with it. I don't know about Coach, but there are no LV wallets that are designed to hold any type of phone.