LV wallet + big phone?

Have you considered the origami long wallet? If you look at how it is constructed, the two sides of the wallet snap together. I often slip my iPhone into that part of the wallet and snap it together. It stays securely and is great for a quick run to the store, etc. It's probably the best option with LV for accommodating the phone. THere's no zipper to stretch and the shape of the wallet can't really be damaged by a phone. This wallet doesn't get a lot of love on the forum, but having been a longtime collector I have to say it is hands down the BEST LV wallet I've ever had. In fact, I sold all my others. :graucho:

It took me sometime to figure out why there was a ridge/dent on my brand new zippy Pomme because I baby them. I remember the SA put her iPhone in the wallet to show me it would fit and zipped it. I was horrified when she did it. I had to return the wallet for a different one. To me it's not just a wallet, it's a almost $1000 wallet so no phone will be in it :smile:
+1. I've read a lot of posts from people who say that their LV wallets accommodate the iPhone 5, which is what I have. But even though they say it fits, I just don't want to even attempt it. Don't want to risk ruining an expensive wallet.

Some people use their wallets as clutches when they need to do errands or just a quick run somewhere, and don't feel like carrying purses. All they want to carry at those times is the wallet, phone and keys. (I've never done that though. If I need to run errands, I take a purse with me.)

Okay that makes sense! I usually stick my phone in my pocket if I'm doing that but then again, I carry tiny wallets.

i have an iphone 5 in an otterbox. i just got a michael kors multifunction phine wallet. the phone doesnt fit WITH a case on though. its grt to have the option but 90% of the time i will leave my phone in the case seperately from my wallet.

It took me sometime to figure out why there was a ridge/dent on my brand new zippy Pomme because I baby them. I remember the SA put her iPhone in the wallet to show me it would fit and zipped it. I was horrified when she did it. I had to return the wallet for a different one. To me it's not just a wallet, it's a almost $1000 wallet so no phone will be in it :smile:

Oh, yes I remember your post about the ridge in your Pomme Zippy! I'm glad that you found out what caused it. That alone is a good reason not to put a phone in that particular wallet. The SA's little "demonstration" stretched it out of shape.

Ive put my iphone and a lip gloss in my ZCW, I make sure I do not have too much in there, i.e., coins, extra cards, and it fits well, definitely won't ruin the wallet. IMHO

Really? Lipgloss fits in there, too? Wow, that thing is even roomier than I thought! That wouldn't work for me though, because I carry a lot in my Zippy Compact. I tend to carry quite a bit of change, too.

My Samsung Note 3 fits comfortably without a case in my Caissa wallet, which is similiar to the Emily wallet and it is not bulgy. It also fits in my zippy compact wallet old style without a case. Hope that helps.