LV wallet + big phone?

Apr 26, 2012
Is there an LV wallet that can accommodate the Samsung3 w case? Seems like only the insolite (which I don't care for).
I have the vernis Sarah right now and it fits w/out the case but causes quite the bulge. I've seen Coach wallets with a built in pocket for the phone...hoping LV has one I haven't seen yet. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

designvixen

chic, en noir
O.G.
Jan 6, 2010
Pasadena CA
Oh, wow, I haven't seen any LV wallets other than the Insolite or possibly the Zippy Organizer that can accommodate the Samsung Galaxy S III. That phone is HUGE.
(The title of your thread is hilarious, LOL). Good luck with your search, hope you find a wallet that works for you.

Apr 26, 2012
I think I may have to get a coach wallet. I found a really cute yellow one but I feel like I'm cheating on Louis. :P

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
I know some people can fit their phones into the zippy wallet but I just don't have the heart to do that. I don't want to stretch out my wallet.

Venice04

O.G.
Aug 20, 2009
I think I may have to get a coach wallet. I found a really cute yellow one but I feel like I'm cheating on Louis. :P
If Coach has what you are looking for then it is not cheating. :smile: The Galaxy S III is a great phone with an easier to see screen.

BagsNBaubles

Bag Stalker
Jun 6, 2012
Okay I'm about to sound ignorant but... I have never heard of putting a phone in your wallet. What is the purpose? I'm so curious! :blush:

Dawn72

Yogi Mama
Dec 9, 2010
Always in Zen
I put the samsung note 2 (which is larger than the s3) in my Sarah. No cover on the phone and emptied that particular compartment...

designvixen

chic, en noir
O.G.
Jan 6, 2010
Pasadena CA
I know some people can fit their phones into the zippy wallet but I just don't have the heart to do that. I don't want to stretch out my wallet.
+1. I've read a lot of posts from people who say that their LV wallets accommodate the iPhone 5, which is what I have. But even though they say it fits, I just don't want to even attempt it. Don't want to risk ruining an expensive wallet.

designvixen

chic, en noir
O.G.
Jan 6, 2010
Pasadena CA
Okay I'm about to sound ignorant but... I have never heard of putting a phone in your wallet. What is the purpose? I'm so curious! :blush:
Some people use their wallets as clutches when they need to do errands or just a quick run somewhere, and don't feel like carrying purses. All they want to carry at those times is the wallet, phone and keys. (I've never done that though. If I need to run errands, I take a purse with me.)

Lulugrl

Aug 22, 2012
Ormond Beach FL
Some people use their wallets as clutches when they need to do errands or just a quick run somewhere, and don't feel like carrying purses. All they want to carry at those times is the wallet, phone and keys. (I've never done that though. If I need to run errands, I take a purse with me.)
Ive put my iphone and a lip gloss in my ZCW, I make sure I do not have too much in there, i.e., coins, extra cards, and it fits well, definitely won't ruin the wallet. IMHO

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
Eeeeek! I paid nothing for my iPhone 4S. There's no way I'm stretching out my £400 LV wallet with it. I don't know about Coach, but there are no LV wallets that are designed to hold any type of phone.