LV wallet?? Agenda??

dazzlegirl03

Jan 18, 2012
I now have two LV bags and I love them both equally.. I feel as if I need to add to my collection with a wallet/agenda.. So I need some advice, I want a thin wallet or an agenda.. What would you do? I carry a few cards and never any cash.. I would like a spot for cash though. I want a thin wallet so it fits well in my LV Crossbody. I have checked out the agendas and thought maybe I could use them as a wallet too! Some advice would be greatly appreciated! Also I am not against buying a wallet from ebay so if there is one you can no longer get at LV please add that as well...

Thanks,
Stephanie

Have you considered the lovely Josephine wallet? It's a thinner wallet compared to most of the other "fuller" sized wallets, and has a removable coin purse so you can go even lighter if need be! It has a few credit card slots and a few flat pockets for cash, receipts, etc.
Best of all, the interior options are red, green or blue for a fun pop of color! Agendas are fun too, but may be bulkier than a wallet...

I have the pocket agenda cover and it sounds just like what you are describing... It is thin, has three card holders, and two long compartments that I use for bills or a checkbook or receipts. And it was less than $300 right from the LV store! Check it out!

I really like the Zippy and the Josephine actually... I did not know about the Josephine before you mentioned it Star, and I would love that wallet! Thank You for the advice. I did find an older wallet on ebay that I instantly thought would be perfect but I don't know if it is authentic. I am really into the vintage pieces right now.. I am going to post it here on the authentication forum maybe they can tell me.. Thank You!

I do not keep an agenda in it.. I usually keep 3-5 cards in it. I also keep a couple 20 dollar bills and some receipts in it. I'm sure it could hold a lot more. I also use it for my checkbook sometimes too, which adds to the bulk. I love it!