LV wallet?? Agenda??

dazzlegirl03

Jan 18, 2012
I now have two LV bags and I love them both equally.. I feel as if I need to add to my collection with a wallet/agenda.. So I need some advice, I want a thin wallet or an agenda.. What would you do? I carry a few cards and never any cash.. I would like a spot for cash though. I want a thin wallet so it fits well in my LV Crossbody. I have checked out the agendas and thought maybe I could use them as a wallet too! Some advice would be greatly appreciated! Also I am not against buying a wallet from ebay so if there is one you can no longer get at LV please add that as well...

Thanks,
Stephanie

Feb 8, 2012
Have you considered the lovely Josephine wallet? It's a thinner wallet compared to most of the other "fuller" sized wallets, and has a removable coin purse so you can go even lighter if need be! It has a few credit card slots and a few flat pockets for cash, receipts, etc.
Best of all, the interior options are red, green or blue for a fun pop of color! Agendas are fun too, but may be bulkier than a wallet...

Calvin7592

O.G.
May 19, 2012
I have the pocket agenda cover and it sounds just like what you are describing... It is thin, has three card holders, and two long compartments that I use for bills or a checkbook or receipts. And it was less than $300 right from the LV store! Check it out!

dazzlegirl03

Jan 18, 2012
I really like the Zippy and the Josephine actually... I did not know about the Josephine before you mentioned it Star, and I would love that wallet! Thank You for the advice. I did find an older wallet on ebay that I instantly thought would be perfect but I don't know if it is authentic. I am really into the vintage pieces right now.. I am going to post it here on the authentication forum maybe they can tell me.. Thank You!

Calvin7592

O.G.
May 19, 2012
I do not keep an agenda in it.. I usually keep 3-5 cards in it. I also keep a couple 20 dollar bills and some receipts in it. I'm sure it could hold a lot more. I also use it for my checkbook sometimes too, which adds to the bulk. I love it!