LV VS GUCCI KEY POUCH!

image.jpgHi there! I have both and I use the Gucci key pouch more. It holds way more keys and I can fit a card or two in with the keys. I use the LV keypouch as a mini “wallet” if I want to use my mini pochette as a crossbody. LV key pouch is way too tight imo. In terms of price, the gucci key pouch is like another $100 but I think the quality justifies the price. It has a nylon lining on the inside vs just the canvas for the lv key pouch.

I'm not a fan of most gucci things and those key holders from LV are hard to come by (at least where I live!). I highly recommend going LV in this case because you will not only get something that is hard to find but something with better re-sale value too. Also canvas is a lot durable than the cloth that the Gucci one looks like to be made of?

Reactions: Ninja and ella0793
I don't think it's made of cloth, I think it's the coated canvas, similar to LV's. Of these two I prefer the LV, personally, though Gucci do a really beautiful Ophidia key pouch which is completely different to the LV clés.

Reactions: jane
I also have both the Gucci and LV Key Pouch as well and prefer the Gucci. The quality is truly there. Keep in mind, it has leather around the edges, unlike the LV that is all canvas. At least you won't have to worry about the Gucci pouch having holes at the bottom where light peaks through ;)

Reactions: Juja and Critzie