Lv Verona pm vs lv trev pm vs celine micro

Zahzah

Aug 16, 2011
Hey everyone! I'm in a dillemma.
Iv been away from designer bags for over a year and now I am at a place I don't mind splashing some money on a well deserved new bag.
So these are the three choice, I love them all however I'm only going to buy one. I also don't want to purchase another bag for another year or two after this purchase.
So my first choice is
Celine micro omg love the bag, however it's insanely hard to get a hold of a the micro size and it's unbelivably annoying lol
So second choice is trevi but it's kinda expensive for a canvas bag and I have heard its heavy but I love the design
So my alternative is Verona pm, it's elegant but can be dressed up and down.

So what shall I choose? Shall I hold out for maybe months until I can find a the bag. Or shall I choose from the other two.
I know alot of you are going to say hold out for the celine. But I hate the wait lol

Hey everyone! I'm in a dillemma.
Iv been away from designer bags for over a year and now I am at a place I don't mind splashing some money on a well deserved new bag.
So these are the three choice, I love them all however I'm only going to buy one. I also don't want to purchase another bag for another year or two after this purchase.
So my first choice is
Celine micro omg love the bag, however it's insanely hard to get a hold of a the micro size and it's unbelivably annoying lol
So second choice is trevi but it's kinda expensive for a canvas bag and I have heard its heavy but I love the design
So my alternative is Verona pm, it's elegant but can be dressed up and down.

So what shall I choose? Shall I hold out for maybe months until I can find a the bag. Or shall I choose from the other two.
I know alot of you are going to say hold out for the celine. But I hate the wait lol

Hi, i am an LV lover so of course its my first choice. Trevi is kind of heavy but gives you the option to arm carry or shoulder carry. verona pm is so darn cute but you can use this bag on your shoulder. I love both of those though. Damier canvas is very durable. I say go with the trevi even though its a bit pricey. LV holds its value. :smile:

I will pick LV as I never had a Celine purse before. With LV, I suggest getting the Trevi just because I like the classy look of a Trevi. And yes, get the PM, it should be not too heavy as the GM. I own a Verona MM and it is too heavy to carry around. The bigger purse I carry, the more items I put in it LOL! Again, that is just me. Good luck and have fun picking out the right one for you! :biggrin:

I HEART the LV Trevi and it's on my wishlist. It's so feminine and classy. I have never seen one in real life, so am not sure about the weight. Good luck deciding :smile:

Another vote for Trevi, I once own both Verona mm and GM but sold both because the handles are just too thick to deal with. Also sold Trevi GM because the interior space is almost the same as PM, kept the PM and get let go of GM.

I don't have any Celine so can't comment much.