lv vernis pochette??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok i was going to get the pochette in damier azur but decided between these two vernis pochette. Does anyone have any of these two colors? Not sure if i should go with the dark dune or amarante pochette. Which color goes with most outfits?
    which would you pick?

i'm also looking for a strap for this pochette, probably not from lv. let me know if you guys know what match these.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I'd pick Amarante. Will go with tons of stuff. I'd worry about the possible color transfer on the Dune. As far as the strap you could ask your SA to order you an Alma BB replacement strap in Amarante if you wanted to wear it crossbody. It's way cheaper than the adjustable straps and thinner and looks better.

3. Amarante!

4. Amarante since it's a dark color...it will match almost anything and you won't have to worry about color transfer or discoloration

5. Amarante!!!!! I had a Roxbury Drive in it, miss the leather, not the style! This however! Lovely!!!!!

6. They are both versatile colors. But I would go for the Amarante especially if you're thinking of getting a longer strap for shoulder or crossbody. You would be able to wear it with anything without worrying about color transfer from jeans or dark clothing. The color is absolutely gorgeous! I have an amarante bag and a dune key pouch. I'm very careful with my Dune and only use it with light color interior bags.

7. The Amarante would go with most everything, imo.

8. This is on my wish list and I plan to get it in Amarante.

9. In planning on wearing it casual and dress up. What do you guys think? Yes I'm gonna get longer strap from eBay . The gold chain one

10. There is nothing casual about Vernis. I would pick Épi, it's much more versatile.

11. Dune!!! Looks so classy

12. I chose amarante. :smile:

13. Great idea!

14. Why not the FELICIE ? And pick the dark color over lift color! Light color vernis is very easy to get color transfer

15. I have this in dune, it is amazing I love it 😋
    I added a gold strap for cross body wear!!