LV Vernis in Raspberry

peacocky

Flaunt your Fringe
Dec 7, 2005
I don't have a LV boutique here and the closest one is an hour away. Has anyone seen the Valentines line of Vernis in the raspberry color in person? LV.com has it but Eluxury doesn't have the Vernis in that color. I want to know if it's more red than pink or is it a true dark pink?

Its kind of like a toned down fuschia, not as flashy. It is still pink than red. I have it and i LOVE it, even more than fushica, I'd feel too "legally blonde" carrying it now that i think of it!

The pic on LV.com is closest to the actual color, I've taken pics of mine and the color seems way off from what it looks like IRL.

Allison, the framboise pieces are the same price as the other vernis pieces. blushingbaby pretty much got the color down to a T.

there's also a couple new pieces coming out in the vernis line and they will be available in vernis as well.

mello_yello_jen said:
Allison, the framboise pieces are the same price as the other vernis pieces. blushingbaby pretty much got the color down to a T.

there's also a couple new pieces coming out in the vernis line and they will be available in vernis as well.

do you know what pieces will be new to vernis?

my friend is part of alva...i should ask her too, she always seems to be in the know about lv. :idea:

allison said:
I don't have a LV boutique here and the closest one is an hour away. Has anyone seen the Valentines line of Vernis in the raspberry color in person? LV.com has it but Eluxury doesn't have the Vernis in that color. I want to know if it's more red than pink or is it a true dark pink?

it's a strawberry pink- not too bright, sort of salmon color. it's beautiful!